Are you ready for summer 2018?
Need some more play and science in your life?
We know exactly how you feel!
We’re delighted to announce our Summer Tour for 2018!
- June 11-15: Lorin Farr Park (769 Canyon Road, Ogden)
- June 18-22: Lester Park (663 24th Street, Ogden)
- June 25-29: Monroe Park (850 30th Street, Ogden)
- July 2-6*: Mt. Ogden Park (3144 Taylor Avenue, Ogden)
*No activities on Wednesday, July 4
- July 9-13: 4th Street Park (275 4th Street, Ogden)
- July 16-20: West Ogden Park (751 West 24th Street, Ogden)
All activities are free to all, hosted from approximately 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM, coinciding with Ogden School District’s free lunch program hosted at each of these parks. Each day of the week features a different theme and a different set of activities, and these will be cycled through at each park. We’ve teamed up with Arts in the Park again so that we follow them through town. And, we are grateful to continue to be funded this year in large part by Weber County’s RAMP initiative, with ongoing in-kind support from the other place we do science, Weber State University.
We’ll post more information more regularly as we get closer. Right now we’re assembling materials, putting together a team, detailing our staff schedules, and starting to recruit our volunteers. (Please contact Adam Johnston if you’re interested in volunteering possibilities.)